At kW MCE we only develop custom data center solutions that match your business needs.
- Team: We become an extension of your team, working side-by-side with your facility experts to develop solutions specific to your business needs.
- knoWledge: Whether your project is purely infrastructure driven (replacement of a chiller or a UPS plant,) a new facility design, or peer review, our team of experienced, licensed professionals is capable of leading the project and supporting your team through construction, commissioning, and occupancy.
- Schedule & Cost: Our PMP certified project managers understand many projects require speed to market, and all require adherence to project budgets. We utilize industry best practices and cost estimating tools to keep projects on track.
- IT & Infrastructure: When it comes to projects requiring the design of power and cooling systems for server rooms, we understand IT requirements and facility infrastructures aren’t always aligned. Through our communication and design process, we will integrate the two for the best solution.
- Telecommunications: Telecom shouldn’t be an afterthought. Our telecom engineers are collaborating with all in-house engineers and external consultants right from the start, offering preplanning, budgeting, and critical requirement expertise for day 1 and future IT deployment. Telecom fully integrated with power and cooling design means faster delivery, streamlined scheduling, and lower design costs. Coordinating telecom with power tap boxes, hot/cold aisle containment, and liquid cooling piping is a must in today’s data center.
Click here to download more information on kW MCE Telecommunications Services including a 4-building data center expansion telecom project success story.