At kW MCE we only develop custom solutions that match your business needs.
Team: We become an extension of your staff, working side-by-side with your subject matter experts, to develop solutions specific to your business needs.
knoWledge®: Whether your project is purely infrastructure driven (replacement of a chiller or a UPS plant,) a new facility design, or peer review, our team of experienced, licensed professionals is capable of leading the project and supporting your team through construction, commissioning, and occupancy.
Schedule & Cost: We understand many projects require speed to market, and all require adherence to project budgets. Our PMP certified project managers utilize industry best practices along with our industry specific cost estimating tools, to keep projects on track.
IT & Infrastructure: When it comes to projects requiring the design of computer room power and cooling systems, we understand IT requirements and facility infrastructures aren’t always aligned. Through our communication and design process, we will integrate the two for the best solution.
- We begin with a series of meetings with all stakeholders to listen and to discuss the goals of the project. We develop multiple design concepts before the Concept Design is final. 3D floor plans and building elevations, one-line block diagrams of critical power, cooling systems and fuel oil systems supported by a Basis of Design.
- The Concept is then developed into Schematic Design (SD), Design Development (DD), and Construction Documents (CDs).
- During the construction phase our engineers participate in construction meetings, attend factory witness tests, review shop drawings and answer Requests For Information.
- Throughout Commissioning our engineers answer questions about sequences, expected results, performance criteria, and more.
- The occupancy phase enables our engineers to lead system trainings for the facility operators, validate system operation and support the transition from construction to operation.