knoWledge is power.
kW Mission Critical Engineering (kW MCE) understands the 7x24x365 uptime business demands of our clients. In fact, we have been solely focused on providing innovative and responsive design, assessment, and operations consulting for technology-intensive facilities for over 25 years. Our powerful knoWledge in designing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fuel oil, and fire protection building systems, along with our philosophy of hiring great people, providing a great place to work, and winning great projects attributes to our incredible growth year-after-year.
Do you want to consult for some of the largest technology and financial companies in the world, on projects located across the US and abroad, and collaborate with some of the smartest M/E/P engineers around? Advance your career at a place where our employees awarded us a “Best Place to Work,” presented by the local Business Journal.
Opportunities available in our Troy, NY and Milwaukee, WI offices.
Job responsibilities for Experienced Engineering Project Manager:
Be a strategic thinker, a firm collaborator, and exceptional communicator.
- Manage project scheduling, scope development, resource allocation, proposal creation and all related management functions for existing and proposed projects to meet clients’ mission critical reliability and operational demands.
- Collaborate with internal cross disciplines
- Budget, forecast, and assist accounting department with basic financial management of projects
- Cultivate client relationships
- Assist with QA/QC
- Manage all project and employee conflict to resolution
- Present and prepare presentation for project and new business meetings and interviews
- Travel to project sites
- Network and develop new business
- Dominate communications
- Strategically contribute to overall firm goals
- Be a kW MCE culture advocate
- Be an industry thought leader and role model
Qualifications for Experienced Engineering Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years A/E/C project management experience
- PMP or in-process a plus
- Understanding of AutoCAD and/or Revit experience a plus
- Strategic thinking, suggesting, and implementing improvements
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just project management
- Ability to listen to client vision, engage with all team members, lead, and drive project beyond expectations
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Necessary human skills:
Communication, collaboration, leadership, mentoring, responsiveness, commitment and integrity.
kW MCE is great people working at a great place delivering mission critical engineering excellence on great projects. Our leadership truly believes in work/life balance. kW MCE consistently compensates higher than industry average and offers generous paid time off, flextime opportunities, comfortable workstations with the latest technology, as well as office outings and family events to build a better team. If you want to work in a high-performance, fast-paced office setting on technically challenging projects across the US for the strategic planning, M/E/P design and operations of mission critical facilities contact us today!